It's not a Mirage...
when it's a Vision.
We are independent therapists who share a vision.
Our vision includes providing you an oasis in the midst of our hectic and stressful world:
a calm and thoughtful place where you can work on your concerns; a place of compassionate care, without judgment; a place where you can begin healing; and a place from which you may emerge refreshed, equipped to get back on track.
- gain your vision
- realize your gifts
- take charge of your abilities
Wait. Did that say "Christian?"
Yes, it did. We imagine that having "Christian Therapy Associates" as part of our company name might raise some questions, so here are some things you might want to know.
- Our therapists and counselors are professionally credentialed.
- They provide psychologically sound services.
- Upon request a therapist experienced in faith-based counseling will integrate your professional counseling with applied psychology and sound practical theology.
- If you're interested in faith-based counseling, please be sure to let the receptionist know when you call for an appointment.
You can find more about faith-based counseling by visiting our Common Questions page.