Rates are dependent on the level of training and experience of the therapist you are seeing.
We are contracted with nearly all major insurance carriers and many of the smaller local ones. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance, you may be billed a $75 cancellation fee.